Adorned with Bitcoin logos by Bitboy arranged diagonally, this repeated pattern is much more than a mere design. It is the design that marked the beginning of the Maison's history.
Five years ago, we created this first model with the aim of raising awareness, despite prejudices and skeptical remarks. At a time when the adoption of Bitcoin in society was still very uncertain, we chose to take the risk of being different, in order to convey its message.
Born out of a desire to change norms in a world dominated by dictates, we chose freedom over security to create more than just a t-shirt: a real tool for sharing knowledge and promoting tomorrow's financial technology. Disruptive, this model aims to challenge the most innovative and daring minds.
Since then, several pieces of previous versions have been worn by pioneers in several countries around the world. The reissue of the first model was sold as an NFT at auction, thus making history in the art world.
By wearing this t-shirt, you assert your personality and your commitment to this innovative idea that is Bitcoin, you stand out from the crowd and show your support for the technological revolution currently taking place. You become part of our history and associate yourself with our values, which dare to go against established norms.
You become, thus, the symbol of this innovation.
Highly certified on the Bitcoin blockchain via Verisart 🔖
- Light grey fabric
- Bitcoin print by Bitboy
- Anthracite grey collar and sleeve cuffs
- MAACHI Maison enamel emblem in anthracite grey with gold border
- Ribbed collar and sleeves finishing in 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane, 275 g/m². Certified GOTS
- 100% organic cotton knit fabric, 175 g/m², knitted in Champagne-au-Mont-d'Or, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, France. Certified GOTS
- Fabric printed by Alexandre Fruchart, the best French craftsman in fabric printing, in the Ain department, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, France. Certified GOTS
- Designed, modeled, and made in Paris
- Enamel-coated zamak emblem
- Registered design
- Wash inside out only, with white laundry - Does not bleed
- Wash at 30°
- Iron gently at low temperature, inside out
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
This model is made to order. The time required for the manufacture of this item is estimated between 6 and 8 weeks.
This version is oversized. Please carefully consult the size guide before ordering. We recommend ordering one to two sizes smaller than your usual size for a fitted size.