The RJ45 cables, used to shape the ends of the signatures, symbolize the connection between these pioneers, the community, and their shared vision. The cpunks enabled the transmission of ideas, codes, and solutions that have shaped the Bitcoin universe as we know it today.
Recommended reading: The Crypto Anarchist Manifesto
Crafted in France, in a Parisian workshop, this piece is the result of unique craftsmanship and great attention to detail. The materials used are of high quality, ensuring optimal comfort and durability.
In tribute to: Adamback, Andresen, Artforz, Finney, James_a_donald, Laszlo, Nickszabo, Sassaman, Satoshi Nakamoto, Sirius, Vanderlaan, Weidai.
Certified on the Bitcoin blockchain via Verisart 🔖
Certified Opsec 🕶
Optical white fabric
White collar and sleeve ribbing
- Maison MAACHI metallic emblem in black enamel with gold outline
- Ribbed collar and sleeves in 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane, 275 g/m². GOTS certified
100% organic cotton fleece, 260 g/m² knitted in Champagne-au-Mont-d'Or, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, France. GOTS certified
- Fabric printed by Alexandre Fruchart, Best Craftsman of France in fabric printing, in the Ain department, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, France. GOTS certified
- Inserted pockets
- Enamel-coated zamak alloy emblem
- Designed, modeled, and made in Paris
- Registered design
- Wash inside out only, with white laundry - Does not bleed
Wash at 30°C
Iron gently at low temperature inside out
Do not use bleach
Do not tumble dry
This model is made to order. The time required for the making of this item is estimated between 6 and 8 weeks.
This version is true to size. Please carefully consult the size guide (hoodie v.2) before ordering.