Inspired by a historical event, the play "Pizza Day" will make your mouth water!
On May 22, 2010, Laszlo Hanyecz, a computer developer, proposed on the Bitcointalk forum to pay 10,000 bitcoins in exchange for two pizzas. A few days later, Jeremy Sturdivant accepted the offer and delivered two pizzas from Papa John's to Laszlo, marking the first use of Bitcoin for a purchase.
The design is as original as the story that inspired it. The pizza slices that line this 100% cotton fabric are made up of juicy pineapple, jalapeños, and pepperoni slices cut in the shape of the Bitcoin logo. Its Pesto green base will remind you of the sweet smell of olive oil and basil.
This creation is a tribute to this unusual episode, which is now celebrated every year under the name "Bitcoin Pizza Day." For Maison MAACHI, this model, in its first version, will make history in fashion with the sale of the first physical garment in the form of an NFT.
We are reissuing it today to give savvy Bitcoiners the opportunity to celebrate one of the most significant events in Bitcoin history with style and indulgence.
Highly certified on the Bitcoin blockchain via Verisart 🔖
- Pesto green fabric
- Pizza Day pattern print
- Optical white collar and sleeve ribbing
- Maison MAACHI emblem with white enamel and gold outline
- Collar and sleeves finished with ribbing made of 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane, 275 g/m². Certified GOTS
- Knitted fabric made of 100% organic cotton, 175 g/m², in Champagne-au-Mont-d'Or, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, France. Certified GOTS
- Fabric printed by Alexandre Fruchart, the best French craftsman in fabric printing, in the Ain department, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, France. Certified GOTS
- Designed, modeled, and made in Paris
- Enamel-coated zamak emblem
- Registered design
- Wash inside out only, with white laundry - Does not bleed
- Wash at 30°
- Iron gently at low temperature, inside out
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
This model is made to order. The time required for the manufacture of this item is estimated between 6 and 8 weeks.
This version is oversized. Please carefully consult the size guide before ordering. We recommend ordering one to two sizes smaller than your usual size for a fitted size.