This retro-style model with blue tones represents the fascinating story of the emergence of a new financial world and the revolution sparked by the invention of Bitcoin. An electronic currency born in response to the financial crisis of 2008, caused by central banks that brought the global economy to its knees.
This Times cover, capturing the essence of this difficult period, is famous for having been mentioned in the very first Bitcoin block mined on January 3, 2009, also known as the "Genesis Block".
Satoshi Nakamoto's decision to create a decentralized payment system was a revolutionary decision that gave birth to an innovation that challenges the dominance of large financial institutions and gives power back to the people.
With this creation, you carry a piece of the history and culture of the modern world: a symbol of the struggle against an established system, for financial freedom, equality, and decentralization.
Highly certified on the Bitcoin blockchain via Verisart 🔖
- Off-white fabric
- Blue-tinted Times Genesis Block print
- Navy blue ribbed collar and sleeves
- MAACHI House emblem with blue night enamel and gold contour
- Collar and sleeves finished with ribbing made of 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane, 275 g/m². Certified GOTS
- Knitted fabric made of 100% organic cotton, 175 g/m², in Champagne-au-Mont-d'Or, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, France. Certified GOTS
- Fabric printed by Alexandre Fruchart, the best French craftsman in fabric printing, in the Ain department, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, France. Certified GOTS
- Designed, modeled, and made in Paris
- Enamel-coated zamak emblem
- Registered design
- Wash inside out only, with white laundry - Does not bleed
- Wash at 30°
- Iron gently at low temperature, inside out
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
This model is made to order. The time required for the manufacture of this item is estimated between 6 and 8 weeks.
This version is oversized. Please carefully consult the size guide before ordering. We recommend ordering one to two sizes smaller than your usual size for a fitted size.